Planet Leisure operates alongside our sister venue Ruff n Tumble Adventure World and are both looking for motivated, ambitious and passionate people to help us build the best team in the North East. If this sounds like it could be you, then why not try out an exciting new career opportunity with us!
We are searching for people who commit themselves fully to providing the best possible customer experience, whilst working as a team player to provide an unbeatable, safe and memorable experience for each and every customer.
Planet Leisure is a fun, friendly place to work. With a wide variety of activities including Ten-Pin Bowling and Trampolining within the centre, no workday is ever the same. We aim to deliver the best customer service possible and therefore require hardworking, reliable and confident individuals to join our Front of House team.
Main responsibilities include
- Cash handling
- Ensuring the smooth running of the centre
- Ensuring cleanliness of the centre
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Required skills/experience
- Computer literate
- Experience using different till systems
- Planet Leisure offers a competitive salary, development program and amazing opportunities.
- Must be flexible and able to work days, evenings and weekends
Minimum 6hr contract. Hours may vary between 10am-1.30am. Full flexibility is required. Own transport is advisable but not a requirement.
A cover letter is required. Any applications without a cover letter will be discarded. Applications can either be emailed to email@example.com or brought into the centre for the attention of Joe & Kenni.
Reference ID: CA032020
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent