Planet Leisure are looking for motivated, ambitious and passionate people to help us build the best team in the North East. If this sounds like it could be you, then why not try out an exciting new career opportunity with us!
We are searching for people who commit themselves fully to providing the best possible customer experience, whilst working as a team player to provide an unbeatable, safe and memorable experience for each and every customer.
- General cleaning of Centre to support the head cleaner.
- Cleaning of all public areas such as staff rooms, stairs, lifts etc.
- Cleaning of office area
- Reporting any faults/repairs of fabric and/or fittings to Centre Manager or the Maintenance team deputy.
- Participate in utilising correct resources as effectively as possible.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be courteous and polite at all times and develop good relations with staff, customers and visitors both inside and outside the Centre.
- Be aware of and comply with relevant health and safety and fire procedures.
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested in order to maintain the smooth running of the Centre.
- Working hours to be spread across 7 days with 6:00am starts. Must be able to make your own way to the centre.
Job Type: Part-time