Planet Leisure are looking for motivated, ambitious and passionate people to help us build the best team in the North East. If this sounds like it could be you, then why not try out an exciting new career opportunity with us!
We are searching for people who commit themselves fully to providing the best possible customer experience, whilst working as a team player to provide an unbeatable, safe and memorable experience for each and every customer.
Planet Leisure is a fun, friendly place to work. With a wide variety of activities including Ten-Pin Bowling and Trampolining within the centre, no work day is ever the same. We aim to deliver the best customer service possible and therefore require hard working, reliable and confident individuals to join our Front of House team.
Main responsibilities include
- Cash handling
- Ensuring the smooth running of the centre
- Ensuring cleanliness of centre
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Required skills/experience
- Computer literate
- Experience using different till systems
- Planet Leisure offers a competitive salary, development program and amazing opportunities.
- Must be flexible and able to work evenings and weekends
Minimum 6hr contract. Hours may vary between 10am-1.30am. Weekend work is required. Own transport is advisable but not a requirement.
To apply please send your C.V along with a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you feel you can bring to the role advertised. Applications without a Covering Letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Part-time